Saturday, July 27, 2013

How You Feel Inside

Turning 60...How did that happen?

Time goes faster and faster. I still remember my father's 40th surprise party and now I am 60. The most surprising thing was he announced at the party he was really 41. My mother had miscalculated. The surprise was on her!

I also remember many years ago my mom told me that inside you always feel the same even when the way you look on the outside changes. She was right. I do not feel 60 or 50 or even 40! I still crush on Zac Efron, like new music, wear skinny jeans and love buying makeup.

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same inside my head, but my body does not feel the same in my 40's. I think someone switched mine with a 100 yr old! I'm with you on liking new music, etc. I buy and wear what I like! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding my blog. Your comment has inspired me to start writing again. Hope you will come back and visit.

    ReplyDelete